Heartland United Way Holiday Program links are LIVE!
We are currently accepting quality referrals for Adopt a Family & Toys for Tots. Applicants must reside in Hall, Hamilton, Howard & Merrick Counties.
Electronic LINKS are listed below to applications are listed below.
Toys for Tots Application link – http://www.heartlandunitedway.org/toys-tots (available each year to families in need who reside in Hall, Hamilton, Howard & Merrick Counties for children age 0 – 12 years)
Adopt A Family Application link – http://www.heartlandunitedway.org/adopt-family-application (info listed below)
The Toys for Tots link is available to program participants, while the Adopt a Family application is not.
The Adopt a Family link is provided exclusively to referral sources. Families are not allowed to self-nominate as an approved referral source must verify their situation. Adopt a Family is available to families who are experiencing immediate and catastrophic need. Eligible families would be going through a difficult life event that would be verified by the referral. Families are not generally allowed to participate in the Adopt a Family program more than once, unless their circumstances warrant additional participation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
IMPORTANT HOLIDAY PROGRAM DATES
• Toys for Tots Collection Boxes were delivered collecting began Monday, November 6th
• Deadline to apply for Adopt a Family, Friday, November 24th 4:00 pm CST
• Deadline to apply for Toys for Tots, Thursday, December 7th 4:00 pm CST
• Adopt a Family Distribution Round One, Tuesday, December 12th
• Adopt a Family Distribution Round Two, Monday, December 18th
• NEW LOCATION – Toys for Tots Distribution Thursday, December 21st | Pinnacle Bank Expo Center (Fonner Park)
Please feel free to contact Bonne Westfall, Development Director with Heartland United Way, with any additional questions.
Thank you for taking extra time to refer your families during the busy holiday season!